Who are we?
We are a small group of parents who love Greswold and are keen to take an active involvement in the school. We are not the governors, members of staff or the PTA. We represent you, as parents, and want to be your voice.
The Parent Forum's Mission
• To extend the partnership between our school, community and parents
• To consult with parents, through their involvement, listening to the parent voice
• Through involvement, to extend the relationship of trust and support that exists between home and school
• To provide a means of guidance and practical information for all parents
A Parent Forum representative should:
• Be prepared to commit the time for at least 6 meetings a year (or arrange for a representative to attend in your place)
• Be willing to provide time to be available for other parents
• To support the school in what it is trying achieve
• To liaise with your class teachers either personally or electronically via school office
• Aim to aid communication between home and school
• Be a support to all parents and be a point of contact for all new parents within your class or year, helping to induct and integrate new parents into the community
• Support new Parent Information Evenings and other events
• Support the work of Greswold Greyhounds Childcare.
Greswold Parent Forum Representatives and Contact Information
To contact a Parent Forum rep, please use the email addresses email@example.com. Alternatively you can complete a slip outside the School Office and put it in our drop box.
Current Reps for 2014-2015