FKS - Greswold Nursery
FKS - Reception
KS1 - Years 1 and 2
KS2 - Years 3, 4, 5 and 6
Music at Greswold
Our Art Curriculum
Our Computing Curriculum
Our Design & Technology Curriculum
Our English Curriculum
Our Geography Curriculum
Our History Curriculum
Our Maths curriculum
Our Modern Foreign Languages Curriculum
Our Music Curriculum
Our Personal and Social Development Curriculum
Our Physical Education Curriculum
Our Religious Education Curriculum
Our Science Curriculum
Phonics and Reading in Key Stage 1
Year 1's Curriculum
Year 2's Curriculum
Year 3's Curriculum
Year 4's Curriculum
Year 5's Curriculum
Year 6's Curriculum
Test layout page
Our Assessment Principles
Assessment in Year 1
Assessment in Year 2
Assessment in Year 3
Assessment in Year 4
Assessment in Year 5
Assessment in Year 6
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
• What types of Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities are provided for at Greswold School?
• Who can I talk to about SEND at Greswold School?
• What is Greswold’s approach to teaching pupils with SEND?
• What provision is made at Greswold School for pupils with SEND?
• Communication and interaction
• Cognition and learning
• Social, emotional and mental health difficulties
• Sensory and /or physical needs
• How is the effectiveness of the provision for pupils with SEND evaluated?
• How does Greswold support social and emotional development?
• How have we made the school buildings and site safe and welcoming for pupils with SEND?
• Who are the other people providing services to pupils with SEND at Greswold?
• How does Greswold identify pupils with SEND and how are they assessed?
• How are the adults in school helped to work with pupils with SEND and what training do they have?
• How does Greswold School promote inclusion for pupils with SEND?
• What arrangements are there for educational visits and residential visits?
• What activities are available for pupils with special educational needs in addition to the curriculum?
• What proportion of pupils currently at Greswold School have SEND?
• How do pupils with SEND perform compared to their peers?
• How does Greswold School involve parents of pupils with SEND?
• How is progress measured and how is this communicated to parents?
• How does Greswold School involve pupils with SEND in their education?
• How does Greswold support pupils with identified SEND when they first start school?
• How does Greswold prepare pupils with SEND for moving to their next class or school?
• What is Solihull’s local offer for SEND?
• What are the arrangements for making a complaint?
• What services, external agencies or support groups are available for Parents?
• Glossary of terms
Staff Roles and Responsibilities
The School Kitchens
Upper School Hall
Mrs Scott's Office
Year 5 - Elms Classroom
Year 5 - Sycamores Classroom
Year 6 - Maples Classroom
Year 6 - Willows Classroom (First floor)
English Room (First floor)
Maths Room (First floor)
Year 5 - Oaks Classroom (First floor)
Key Stage 2 Field
Key Stage 2 Playground
The Long Corridor
Year 3 - Robins Classroom
Year 3 - Sparrows Classroom
Year 3 - Wrens Classroom
The Computer Room
The Cranberry Room
The Rainbow Room
Our Marvellous Murals
Year 2 - Otters Classroom
Corridor / Cloakrooms
Year 2 - Rabbits Classroom
Year 1 - Squirrels Classroom
Year 1 - Hedgehogs Classroom
Year 1 - Owls Classroom
Lower School Hall
Greswold Greyhounds Childcare Entrance
Key Stage 1 Playground
Key Stage 1 Field
Year 4 - Chaffinches Classroom
Year 4 - Skylarks Classroom
Year 4 - Nightingales Classroom
Year 2 - Badgers Classroom
Foundation Key Stage Block
Reception - Dragonflies Classroom
Reception - Ladybirds Classroom
Reception - Bumblebees Classroom
Foundation Key Stage Outdoor Area
Contact Details and Visitor Information
Reception and Key Stage 1 Lunchtime FAQ
Greswold Greyhounds Childcare
Before and after school childcare
Wrap around Nursery and 30 hours childcare provision
Holiday playschemes and Inset day childcare
The Greswold Greyhounds staff team
Policies and admission forms
Prices and payment
Contact Greswold Greyhounds Childcare
September playscheme with Kevin's Community Circus
Friendly Greswold Parking Suggestions
Animated Dance Club
Animated Gymnastics Club
Boys' Football Club
Girls' Football Club
PE Multi-skills Club
Year 2 - Dunfield House
Year 4 - Standon Bowers
Year 5 - Llandudno
Year 6 - French Camp
A Parents' Guide To…
The Greswold School App
Reading Book Banding
The Greswold times tables challenge
Greswold's learning mentor
Returning to school
Communication and guidance
Guides to the coronavirus for children
Inclusion and SEND resources
Speech and Language
Dyslexia and Dyscalculia
Physical and Sensory
Social, Emotional and Mental Health resources
Online safety resources
Physical activity resources
Reading at home guidance - Key Stage 2
St. Patrick's House
St. George's House
St. David's House
St. Andrew's House
Roll of Honour
Quizzing on Accelerated Reader
KS1 Book Club
Crazy Comic Books
Stories for Sport Fans
Young Voices 2020
Greswold's Advent Calendar 2019
Greswold Choir at Shirley Methodist Church
Year 2 - Scenes inspired by Hundertwasser
Year 6 - Chalk pictures inspired by The Highwayman
Easter Egg Competition 2018
Year 6 - Stone Age art
Year 5 - Chalk planets
Work inspired by the book 'The Fox and the Star'
Year 1 - Moving Pictures
Year 2 - Collages inspired by Matisse
Year 2 - Colourful Shape Pictures
Year 2 - Contrasting colour painting
Year 1 - Clay sculptures inspired by Antony Gormley's Field
Year 4 - Charcoal sketches inspired by Roald Dahl
Year 3 - Paintings inspired by Legend of the Nile by Paul Klee
Year 2 - Poppy paintings
Year 2 - Collages inspired by the Great Fire of London
Year 2 Hundertwasser scenes
Year 4 Roald Dahl charcoal sketches
Year 2 collages in the style of Matisse
Year 2 - The Bee Musical
School Band - April 2017
Year 1 - The Musicians of Bremen
Year 3 - The Warrior Queen
Year 4 Brass Assembly - June 2016
Greswold School Band at the Rock and Pop Evening - April 2016
Junior Travel Ambassadors
The Greswold Newspaper
Video Resource Centre
Meet the Governors
Attendance at Governor meetings 2019-2020
Attendance at Governor meetings 2018-2019
Attendance at Governor meetings 2017-2018
Attendance at Governor meetings 2016-2017
nPower Community Volunteer Day 1
nPower Community Volunteer Day 2
Greswold's Community Garden
1950s and 1960s Gallery
1970 to 1979
1980 to 1989
1990 to 1999
2000 to 2009
Charities We Support
Governors' Secure Area
Download Our App
Click here for